- Must have knowledge of basic shop mathematics, addition, subtraction, fractions, multiplication and decimals.
- Proficiency in reading complex prints and specifications.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must know how to properly use a weld gauge.
- Read and write English.
- Must be able to stand 100% of scheduled shift. Lifting, pushing, prying, and dragging heavy materials.
- Must be capable of bending, stooping, crawling under or over and occasional climbing.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Abnormal level of noise due to grinding, chipping, hammering requires hearing protection (ear plugs) be worn at all times.
- Must be able to pass a standard vision test
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.