- Skills & Abilities:"Must be able to read, understand and communicate effectively in the English language.
- Must contribute to the success of the team.
- Must have demonstrated ability to accurately read blue prints, tape measure and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals.
- Must have the ability to pass Sabre's welder C certification, and certify to use overhead cranes and gantries.
- Physical:"Position is in a manufacturing environment. Environment could be noisy, dusty and will vary in temperature.
- Must be able to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required per the Company's safety policies and programs.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds, frequently exerting 30 pounds of force.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, kneel, reach and grasp.
- Must be able to use foot pedal to operate equipment.
- Must be able to pass standard pre-employment vision test.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.