- Previous welding experience desired.
- Math aptitude, must have knowledge of basic shop mathematics, addition, subtraction, fractions, multiplication and decimals.
- Proficiency in reading complex prints and specifications.
- Must know how to properly use a weld gauge.
- Proficient English communication skills to include speaking, understanding, reading and writing.
- Must possess adequate dexterity and stamina to sustain expected production effectively.
- Knowledge and awareness of the safety issues related to each operation performed within the department.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment
- Production floor environment may include fluctuations in temperature. Required PPE includes safety glasses, steel-toe boots and hearing protection worn at all times on the production floor in addition to other specific PPE that must be worn for specific tasks.
- Abnormal level of noise due to grinding, chipping, hammering requires hearing protection (ear plugs) be worn at all times.
- Must be able to stand 100% of scheduled shift.
- Must be capable of bending, stooping, crawling under or over and frequent climbing (stairs).
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, prying and dragging heavy materials up to 50 pounds.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.