- 1 to 3 years of related experience working in a Warehouse environment preferred
- Up to 1 year recent relevant experience in any ERP system preferred
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience using ERP systems such as Epicor would be a plus.
- Demonstrate accuracy of work, good organization skills as well as the ability to work as a team player. Must maintain a high level of productivity.
- Effectively communicates with warehouse personnel, management, and supervisors via two-way radio, email and in person.
- Ability to read and interpret Shipping Authorizations and Daily Ship Schedules.
- Valid driver license preferred.
- Must maintain a Level C Equipment Operator Certification.
- Must be willing and able to work in all types of weather conditions including heat and cold. Warehouse environment may include fluctuations in temperature.
- Must be willing and able to work in an environment that is occasionally noisy and dusty.
- Must be able to regularly use hands to grasp, pinch or pull materials.
- Must be able to feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Must frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, climb, or balance.
- Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass the commercial driver's vision test requirements.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.