- • One year in Quality Control or related field in a manufacturing environment.
• Be able to read and interpret blueprints
• Be able to accurately verify all parts to print using a tape measure.
• Possess effective communication skills.
• Must be able to read and write in English.
• Must be able to read and interpret blue prints/design drawings.
• Must be able to conduct dimensional inspections using various dimensioning tools (i.e., 25/50 foot tape measures, 6" rules, combination squares, levels etc.)
• Must be able to meet the AWS D1.1 requirements of a visual weld inspector.
- Physical Requirements
• Have the ability to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time.
• Have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Have the ability to climb and bend over in order to perform inspections.
• Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to all climates.
• Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
• Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.