- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Detailed oriented, able to read and interpret drawings, BOMs, options, shop details, etc.
- Self-motivated and works well without supervision.
- Able to work flexible hours and weekends, with extended hours on short or same day notice to support the production and shipping schedule.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet project deadlines, coordinating effectively with other departments.
- Personal computer skills required: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, database entry
- Satisfactory attendance and safety record.
- The Quality Assurance Inspector will work in a typical production environment, exposed to loud noise & dust particles, and an indoor environment that is non-controlled.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and regularly bend.
- Must regularly wear protective personal equipment such as steel-toe shoes, safety glasses, hard hats, and ear plugs.
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.