- 3-5 years of recent warehouse experience, preferably in a in a warehouse/shipping environment
- Previous supervisory or lead experience
- Experience operating an all-terrain forklift of 15,000# or more is desired.
- 1 year or more years recent relevant experience in any ERP system is preferred
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience using ERP systems such as Epicor is a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate accuracy of work, good organization skills as well as the ability to work as a team player.
- Must possess strong English verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to build relationships with co-workers and other internal customers.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment.
- Must be able to read and interpret Shipping Authorizations and Daily Ship Schedules.
- Valid driver license is preferred.
- Must maintain a Level B Equipment Operator Certification and proficient using all large material handling equipment to transport, bundle, and stage material for shipment.
- Environment may include fluctuations in temperature, dust and noise.
- Must be to work outside in all weather elements including rain, sleet, snow, and extreme cold and heat.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and frequently exerting up to 30 pounds of force.
- Must be able to reach above shoulder and below knee, stoop, bend, and grasp.
- Distant Vision: must be 20/40 or greater corrected or uncorrected in each eye
- Near Vision: must be J2 or better corrected or uncorrected, 12 inches from face in each eye
- Color Vision: must be able to distinguish red & yellow correctly in each eye
- Depth Perception: must be at less than 50 seconds of arc or greater than 60% Shepard Fry in each eye
Do you meet the above requirements?
Are you a current Sabre employee?
Employee Id #:
Why are you interested in this position:
Please complete work history section & include current Sabre employment.