• Must know how to properly use a weld gauge.
• Read and write.
• Must be able to stand 100% of scheduled shift. Lifting, pushing, prying, and dragging heavy materials.
• Must be capable of bending, stooping, crawling under or over and occasional climbing.
• Lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Abnormal level of noise due to grinding, chipping, hammering requires hearing protection (ear plugs) be worn at all times.
• Must possess adequate dexterity and stamina to sustain expected production effectively.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at
Copyright © 2019 Sabre Industries, Inc.